Sileni Estates NANO: THE Wine for On-the-Go
I’ve discovered THE wine for on-the-go…Sileni Estates NANO.
I picked it up on at the beach in Sea Island, Georgia at their market (more on this fabulous place in a new post). NANO is the perfect on-the-go size and comes in a plastic bottle with a cute cup. If Sea Island has it, it must be good.
Sileni Vineyards and Winery is based near Hastings, Hawke’s Bay, on the east coast of the North Island of New Zealand. In Roman mythology Bacchus, the God of Wine, had wise and loyal companions know a Sileni, who loved to celebrate good food, good wine and good company. Thus their name.
I bought and tried the Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand.
- Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Region: Marlborough, New Zealand
- Aroma: Grapefruit and tropical fruits
- Taste: Classic tropical and gooseberry flavors
- Price: $4.99 for a plastic bottle and cute cup (basically one glass of wine)
- My thoughts: As I said above, this is the best single serving wine-on-the-go I’ve found in the U.S. It’s a classic New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
Look at this great line up on their website. Must find more.
Cheers to summer wine on-the-go!Tagged As:
New Zealand Wine, Sauvignon Blanc, Sileni Estates NANO Sauvignon Blanc, Sileni Vineyards, Wine On The Go