Virginia Wine Country: Washington Post Travel Feature
Today’s Washington Post Travel section is all about Virginia Wine Country! What a treat to see, and about time in my opinion. If you still have the chance, grab it as the photos are beautiful and there’s lots of great info. If not, here’s a list of the articles with links to enjoy online.
- In Virginia wine country, there’s a whole vineyard of pleasures to be found
- Amid rural chic, Boxwood pours elegant design
- Uncork VA’s full potential with this pair – Washington Post wine columnist Dave McIntyre talks with “Virginia Wine in My Pocket” app and website developers Nancy Bauer and Rick Collier.
- In Virginia wine country, where to have some great food with your drinks
- At Veritas, wine is everywhere. Fitting it in is the hard part.
- Tours let you take a back seat and choose your adventure
- Channeling a Colonial spirit: Rye whiskey
The articles calls out many of the great ones, including some of my favorites…
- Blenheim Vineyards
- Breaux Vineyards
- Early Mountain Vineyards
- King Family Vineyards
- Veritas Winery
- Ankida Ridge Vineyards
- Barboursville Vineyards
And here’s a handy chart they included to help in your Virginia Wine Country exploring.
Cheers to all the great things Virginia Wine Country has to offer!Tagged As:
Ankida Ridge Vineyards, Barboursville Vineyards, Blenheim Vineyards, Breaux Vineyards, Early Mountain Vineyards, King Family Vineyards, Veritas Winery, Virginia, Virginia Wine