Love that hashtag. You’ll find it on Union Wine Company’s Underwood Pinot in a Can. It sums up their approach to wine and wine making…making crafted wines from Oregon that are affordable.
Underwood is just one of three wine brands from Union Wine Company. They also have Kings Ridge and Alchemist.
Underwood draws from the diverse palette of vineyards and wine growing regions that Oregon offers to create approachable everyday drinking wine.
I’d been interested in trying the wine in a can since it came out and finally came across it at Cordial Wine in DC’s Union Market. And boy was it fun popping a can of wine.
- Variety: 100% Pinot Gris
- Aroma: Peach and grapefruit
- Taste: Peach, grapefruit, pear
- Price: $24 for a 4 pack one their website. One can is 375ml so half a bottle.
- My thoughts: Loved it! Definitely gonna order more of this for the summer…perfect for the beach, picnics, concerts in the park. You can smell the goodness in the can and the taste is right on Oregon Pinot Gris.
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Aroma: Cherry
- Taste: Cherry, raspberry, hints of cocoa
- Price: $24 for a 4 pack on their website. One can is 375ml so half a bottle.
- My thoughts: Picked up a little cherry on the nose in the can. Taste had much more depth but a light Pinot Noir. Still a great summer red option…would be great with a slight chill.
Also ordering their Underwood Rosé bottle. Looks gorgeous and only $12.
You can’t go wrong with Oregon Pinot! #pinkiesdown cheers!Tagged As:
#pinkiesdown, Oregon Wine, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, Underwood Pinot Gris, Underwood Pinot in a Can, Underwood Pinot Noir, Union Wine Co, wine in a can